Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh, Babies!

I've been shooting babies the past few days!  With my camera, that is!  We did round two of baby Stellan's pictures to try to get a shot we weren't able to the first time around.  It worked this time and we were thrilled!!!


 Here are a few more from the first day





Well, my friend Falynn (Stellan's mom) has a sister-in-law with 9 month old twin boys, Miles and Cash.  She helped arrange an impromtu photoshoot with them this morning and it was so much fun!  I've only gotten a chance to play with this one so far, but am counting down the hours until bed time so I can edit more of the 400+ picture I took of them.  I could seriously take photos of babies all.  day.  long. 



I have also been photographing my own babies.  This photo pretty much sums Naomi up.

Lawson has been a wee bit camera shy, but I like this photo anyway!


A few days ago I thought I'd take pictures of the flowers because they were looking so pretty and I thought they'd be a still subject.  Turns out the wind moves flowers a lot!  But, I still got a few I liked.  Here are the snow ball flowers!



That pretty well sums up my last few days.  Pictures and more pictures!!!  There are sure to be more coming soon of the twins!!!

SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment