Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Merry State of Mind


Santa showed up a bit early this year, as we spread our Christmas festivities out between all of our various family members. But, today is actual Christmas eve and I am reminded, as I try to get back into the spirit of the holidays, that it's all a state of mind. The magic of the season is derived from the closeness of family and the tradition and familiarity of a special time shared each year on this day. This year, the kids may already be playing with their gifts from Santa and my side of the family, but the magic is still in the air and will linger there until our last Christmas celebration on Sunday with Dustin's family. Tis the season and we are falalalalaing all week long! I hope your Christmas Eve is magical and your Christmas is merry and bright!

2 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS to your mind...and body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you give me some tips or tell me where to find info on copyrighting my page and my pictures? I've noticed things on your site are not right-clickable (if that's even a word!), so I thought you might know a little about it.
    lissabug143@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete