Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunishine in a Vase

During lunch today, a rogue vehicle turned into my drive and left me guessing what the deal was. What day is it? Am I expecting anyone or anything? The more I wondered, the more curious I was. Finally, the driver got out of her car and got something out of her backseat. I was holding my breath, wondering what it could be. She turned around and it was flowers! My sweet, thoughtful husband sent me a gorgeous vase full of beautiful flowers just. because. JUST BECAUSE! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now. Not because I got flowers, but because he was thoughtful enough to have a sweet thought about me on the other side of the world, and send it to me in a vase for me to smile at every time I see it. That is happiness. Thank you, Dustin. I love you, too.

1 comment: