Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pottery Barn Deliciousness

I try to keep my fingers from prying their way through the Pottery Barn catalogs that regularly infiltrate my mailbox, but today was a different story. I sat down in my chair and enjoyed a brief moment to myself to flip through the pages of the latest PB. That brief encounter was all it took. I fell in love over and over again with each flip of the page! And when I got to page 26, my heart stopped. Simple, yet exciting. Understated yet interesting. Plus, it involves candles.



It's exactly what I need (yes, NEED!) to hang above the couch in the living room! It's BIG (64" across to be exact) and will fill up the blank wall without distracting from the giant window with a view it would be across from. Unfortunately, there is no floor in the living room yet and no couch residing in the spot I have chosen for it. SO, I suppose I will have to pine away via the catalog for now. But, mark my words: this WILL be adorning my big blank wall just as soon as we move our cave-dwelling booties upstairs and out of this basement.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe by the time you need it, it will be on sale! Coincidentally, I went through my PB catalog that came in the mail today. I haven't looked at one for a while either. I went out on the patio to water and took my catalog. Sat down for about 10 minutes after watering. I really liked the circles votive holder (of course-circles) too but really lusted after the Emmett accent table (p 50) for my office printer and supplies. Won't be happening though.

    ReplyDelete