Sunday, August 28, 2011

Licking Life

I'm SO behind on this month's blogging!  Instead of getting further behind because I haven't caught up yet, I'm moving forward... but will be revisiting a few important points that got left out like Lawson turning FOUR!  A couple of days ago Porter got a little more up close and personal with Quincy than either of us would like.



But, somehow a light bulb went off for her.  She realized that she has a tongue.  A very cute tongue at that... I've been staring at it for the last couple of days.  In fact, when I woke up this morning, she greeted me with a big smile complete with tongue sticking out.   I'll let the video continue this story and I'll be back sooner than later to recount the stories I am now behind on.



SIGNATURE

0 comments:

Post a Comment