Friday, November 26, 2010

PHEWIE!!!!!!

{ Perfect }


There are days that change your life and moments that will remain in your memory forever. Wednesday was one of those.


{ Day 2 }


Perfect is an understatement for this little guy. I am in love with him and over-the-moon for my sister, Kelly and her fiance, Dave.  Never have I seen someone "beam" the way Dave was beaming all day long.  You could feel the love between them and trust that this baby was joining two very happy and welcoming parents.  Kelly did amazing and powered through labor with all it's ups and downs.  I am so proud of my sister!


{ Weighed and Measured }


Congratulations to you both! What an honor to be a witness to such a special and monumental event and what a joy to be able to capture it all on film for you. Your boss may have gotten a whole lot shorter, but he got a WHOLE lot cuter, too!!!  I love you all.


SIGNATURE

1 comment: