Sunday, October 11, 2009

HARVEST

It's like Christmas in the fall around here! Our wood floors are officially laid down in the entire upstairs and tools are headed back down to the garage so the floors can be finished! Dustin did an amazing job on the floor! I'm so proud of him. It's almost like we have a new house now. One that we will get to enjoy for six months or less, but it looks a heck of a lot better than it did when we bought it two and a half years ago! I'll post before, during and after photos when the floors have the finish on them.

We also have pumpkins on our front porch from our trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday (more to come on that, later), which is so much fun!!! And to add to the fall decor around here, I made the picture above to frame from a photo I snapped in the corn maze. I'm digging this harvest season so far!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment