Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'd Have Tweeted This

I am not on Twitter and don't really want to add that to my bag of online tricks, so here's what I'd have tweeted today were I on Twitter.


1. OMG! How many wasps/bumble bees/hornets/flying, biting things can there be in one front yard? On my way to Home Depot to get wasp traps! This is a bad week for me and bugs.

2. Dear God, your AC is broken. You might want to get on the ASAP!!!

3. 4pm: I would be doing laundry, but not doing it is so much more fun.

4. Just got a call from Tricare to make sure I'm taking care of myself and baby, particularly myslef. To be specific, she wanted to be sure I was showering and such. Um... I don't even know what to think about that. Thanks???

5. There is an ENTIRE box of crackers and a LOT of delicious hummus in my belly. Oops. Would it be wrong to chase that with some mint chocolate chip ice cream???

6. 9:30pm: Why didn't I do laundry earlier??? Relaxing right now would be fantastic.

7. 9:50pm: Relaxing is fantastic, which is why the laundry is going to sit in the basket all. night. long.


So, Twitter, from what I gather is basically Facebook's status updates served ala carte. Loads of useless information that we love to hear about each other, for some reason. I've been given permission from my husband to run with any simple idea I have that would yield as much cash flow as Jack Dorsey's Twitter. The picture below is the beginnings of his gold mine. Seriously one of those "why didn't I think of that" scenarios. Maybe if I draw some curly ques on a page, a genius idea will pop into my head, too.

2 comments:

  1. But alas my dear Kimberly....give Twitter a try and you, too, will be drawn into that mysterious world of Tweets and Twitterers. Slay the beast, come on board. Tweeting is a hoot. For me the big payoff is by building my network of those I CHOOSE to follow. I have created my own online CNN of sorts - personalized for only me. My hand-selected sources that feed their news and viewpoints directly to me. I glance over them and decide which ones I want to "bite on." It's been a really fun journey and I've learned a lot along the way. In the words of the old Alka Seltzer saying, "Try it, you'll like it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, oh! Is it really that great??? I MAY have to check it out, now.

    ReplyDelete