Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kickin Back...

...and relaxing! That would be, oh, so nice.



Putting my feet up and letting the day roll by...



Stealing a kiss from my favorite little man, perhaps...



But, alas, there's a new girl in town and she has the chilling out position filled. So, I suppose I'll stick to my routine of changing more diapers than I can count, wearing milk and spit up like an accessory and chasing around busy little toddler feet until the sun goes down. Actually, the only thing that's different at night is the chasing around of the toddler feet. There are still plenty of dirty diapers to tend to and milk to be worn. No complaints here, though. This truly is the greatest job to be had. There may be a lot of dirty work involved, but there are an awful lot of adorable grins and giggles to make up for it!

So, Naomi, you keep up with your mellow disposition and Lawson, keep running around like the wild little monkey that you are. I'll be the crazy lady with the maybe-washed hair running around armed with diapers, wipes and washcloths in milk soaked clothes to keep the insanity from bubbling over...

1 comment: