Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Air-resistable


Today I ordered the BabyBjorn Babysitter Balance Air from Bed Bath and Beyond (say THAT five times fast!) with the lovely 20% off coupon and I can't wait to get it!!! I have been searching for a really great bouncy chair for Naomi and finally settled on this one. The best part is that it can be used through to age 2, which means Lawson can also sit in it! I pondered some of the more stylish versions, like the Bloom Baby Lounger (DROOL!!!!) but the inability to store it made it kind of obsolete. The Balance Air folds up nearly flat and also has several positions from reclined to upright. I tested it out with Lawson at a local baby store today and the bounce this bouncer has is, well, quite bouncy! It doesn't take much to get this thing rocking, which is going to be great for Naomi while she's still very small. Lawson loved it for the fun factor! I love it because it doesn't look really baby gear-ish and still does what I need it to do for BOTH kids. The added bonus is that it doesn't take batteries and doesn't require any assembly. At all. *Insert happy momma dance here*

Now, onto the double stroller purchase...

0 comments:

Post a Comment