Thursday, January 13, 2011

These Days

These days life is flying by as fast as my waistline is expanding (which it has done quite a bit of since this picture was taken three weeks ago)




Lawson is becoming a less of a toddler and more of a little boy



He's become nearly as avid about tractors as he is about trains.  



He's also taken on the role of firstborn over the last month or so - very much the protective older brother.  He's even taken on a mysterious British accent with his "oh's" and "no's."  So sophisticated!



Naomi is becoming much more of a toddler and less of a baby.



She peed in the potty for the first time this week



and took her last nap in the crib this afternoon.



Already, she has turned 19 months old and I never even managed to squeeze in an 18th month photo shoot.  It's all whizzing by!



Even Quincy had a first today!  She had her first hiccups tonight. Before I know it, she will be here with us and there will be two more sets of feet for me to chase around!



All of this changing and growing has left me barely able to keep up, much less document!  I guess it comes in waves and the tide has just been out for a while.  Sometimes cleaning is just a little more therapeutic than blogging.  Like when I'm nesting...

SIGNATURE

1 comment:

  1. wow! I feel like you just announced your pregnancy! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete