Thursday, July 23, 2009

Taste the Rainbow

Coloring seemed like fun this morning...


until it became brunch.


mmmm.... taste the rainbow!


So, we opted for another colorful activity that was unlikely to leave a bad taste in his mouth.









Eventually, his lego car went back into it's box. However, the driver, AKA daddy, stayed out to play a little bit longer. Lawson rocked dad's hat and danced around the living room with his pocket size daddy until lunch time rolled around.




Quesadillas, or "deee-aaas" were calling and I guess pocket daddy wasn't invited to lunch cause he got chucked back into the lego box on the way up the stairs to the kitchen.

On a side note, I just blogged yesterday about how hard it's been to get his face in a picture. This kid loves to prove me wrong and has cooperated exceptionally well ever since. Blog about it not happening and it happens, I guess. Keep a look out for a blog about not being able to lose this last 10 lbs. Maybe that'll melt it off quick!

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwww I love those pictures of Lawson!! I just read your profile too.. "have a kid, lose your mind" and it's so true!! Part of why I blog. Sometimes I think to myself "I should really blog about that" and then i put it off and I forget what I was going to blog about sadly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is going on? Lawson looks like a big boy in these photos, what happened to Lawson the little boy? I'm going to have to come in August, and tell Lawson no more growing up until after a visit from Aunt Kelly!

    ReplyDelete