Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's Not the Years in Your Life That Count...

...it's the life in your years! Well, I have a one year old who has packed a lot of life into his one year with us! I'm still getting used to saying that I have a one year old. It's hard to believe it's already been that long. The year has flown by! Well, apart from those early months when Lawson had colic and kept us awake until the sun came up. Those were days and nights were long. We made it, though, and now he sleeps 10-12 hours a night, so I'd say he's made it up to us. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to see how much Lawson has changed in a year, so here are some of my favorite snapshots since he was born.




















I feel like we hit the baby jackpot with Lawson. He really is a sweetheart! We get so many kisses and hugs and lots of big, cheeky smiles. He plays on his own really well, at this point. He entertains us constantly (what did we even do before we had him?) and makes it really difficult to have a bad day. At one, he's not quite walking yet, but "surfs" a lot and I know he'll be taking his first steps really soon. To be honest, I'm trying to enjoy this slightly less mobile stage. He has a good vocabulary and loves meeting new people. I really couldn't ask for more in a child. My sweet little man melts my heart on a daily basis. We truly have been blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment