Saturday, July 26, 2008

Good Morning, Sunshine!!!

For those who know me, it goes without saying that I am typically not a morning person. However, this morning I woke up at 5:30am. I don't know why, I just found myself wide awake and decided I might as well get up instead of blinking at the ceiling. I got the house cleaned from top to bottom, did laundry, organized the inside of some cabinets I'd been neglecting and even managed to get a shower and dry my hair. AMAZING! All of this before 7:00. I'm usually not even up at 7:00. There may be something to this getting up early thing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This is incredible. I can only hope the next time you stay at my house, this same thing happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how much one can accomplish when the kiddos are not around! Those bursts of energy are awesome!

    ReplyDelete